- 3 to 4 Chicken breasts
- Good bunch of Broccoli
- 2 x 295g Tins of Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 heaped tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Good pinch curry powder
- 125g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 125g Derg Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g butter, melted
- Put the chicken breasts into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked. Allow to cool in the water. Drain and cut into bitesize pieces. The breasts may also be fried if you prefer!
- Put the broccoli into a pan of boiling water and par cook. Cool and cut into florets.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ 375F/ Gas 5.
- Put the chicken pieces and broccoli into an oven proof dish.
- Mix together the soup, mayonnaise and curry powder. Pour over the chicken and broccoli.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Derg Cheddar cheese and melted butter together and spread over the contents of the dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and piping hot.
- Serve with a salad or vegetables.